Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

I really don't have time to post about a hike this week, but I did celebrate my birthday on Sunday. Yep, 25 treated me very well, many vacations, new friends, and lots of good times, but it's time to see what 26 holds for me. I'm betting it will be great. Well I have a wonderful family and kind friends who gave me some gifts, thank you to all of you! It was not necessary but it was so nice of you.

Keen hiking shoes, cliff bars, m&m's, and a camelback
I also go a message gift card, and some lotion and body spray from Victoria secret (love spell). The camelback is from norm which was given to me last month as an early birthday present. It has been a lifesaver, so much nicer then carrying water bottles with me on every hike. I absolutely love cliff bars, for someone who doesn't have much (or any) time to sit and eat these bars are perfect. Ive been needing to go stock up. And SHOES! Oh man I've been needing these. I have tendentious in my ankle, as well as shin splints, so my hikes have been causing much discomfort. The doctor told me to get some good hiking shoes, thanks Ma for answering the request so quickly, so we shall see if these make a difference. And what way better to end a trail then with a message and something to help me smell pretty? I can't wait for this busy week to be over so I can get back on the trail!
Thanks for the grand birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment